Storyclock X Storyboard Physical Starter Kit
Get your writer/director on, gurl.
The Storyclock Notebook is purpose-built for turning your ideas into stories, utilizing the simple method of visualizing your story like a clock.
The Storyboard Notebook is the perfect place to sketch out your shot ideas and flesh out your vision so you can arrive on set ready to work.
The Storyclock Notebook is 7”x5.5”, 52 pages, and includes:
- A contact and logging page to keep track of your research and development
- 12 Research Logs
- 12 Development Logs
- A couple of pages for miscellaneous notes (whether they’re writing related or just drawings of cats)
- Nerdy storytelling resources on the front and back inside covers
Plus you get a bonus downloadable video tutorial from Seth! Not sure what we're talking about? Learn more about our Storyclock methodology here.
The Storyboard Notebook is 7”x5.5”, 52 pages, and includes:
- A contact page for logging your projects
- 48 pages for storyboarding with 6 panels per page (that’s 288 shots for you to scrawl recklessly like a toddler or a chicken with access to office supplies)
- A couple pages for miscellaneous notes
- Handy resources on the inside covers to help you sound like you know what you're talking about when you get on set and start telling people what to do